Valentines Day Make Up Look #1 : Pink Soft and Sexy

Hey guy so I am here to day with a bonus blog post I asked on twitter the other day if you would like two valentines make up looks this week and the response was good so this is the first one.



So for my base I decided to use mac mineralize moisture foundation I  am NC 15. As I wanted a really dewy  look as always putting my porefessional primer underneath  it . I used my usual concealer the seventeen stay time under my eyes as well as using  my usual mascara the colossal volume on my lashes  . 

Now I am staying with eyes as this is how I did because the foundation takes a while to set. So I used the maybelline colour tattoo in pink gold on my eyes then blended the edges with a  soft brown shadow or you could use your bronzer . While I was there I also filled in my brows with the  make up revolution ultra brow arch and shape pencil.


After this I went back to the face and powdered with my revlon naked powder and then set it all with my MUA setting spray . I wanted this look to last as there is nothing worse than having make up you feel the need to babysit all the time . For blush I used my sleek pumpkin blush palette and middle blush called squash with a duo fibre face brush. As it is super pigmented and swept that across the checks for a pink glow.  

For lips I used the revlon matt balm in elusive as it is very long lasting and an Avon lip gloss in pink provocateur . As I wanted go for quite a juicy kissable lip I suppose I also used individual lashes to give me be a bit of extra flutter but cant really see in the photo so it up to you . So that it for today's post and will have another valentines make up look for you on Friday. 

bye guys
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment