Makeup Monday: Current Favourite Everyday Lip Products

Hey guys I am back with a makeup Monday sorry I  have been away AGAIN but I will explain all in this week Tittle Tattle Thursday so dont worry.




So recently I have been really into the the pinks for my everyday lip colour and have been for a couple of weeks so I thought I would show you what I have been wearing . So we have collection of four products here. Two mac lipsticks not intentional just the way it happened creme cup and please me . Cremecup is a more nude pink where as please me a more of a mid toned pink and please me is also a matt where as the other is cremesheen . 


The other two products you see here are a rimmel exaggerate lip liner in eastend snob and a revlon lip gloss in peony. Theses are both very well known products in the blogging world but ones I have only recently got my hand on.  So I have been wearing the lip liner under both lip products as I have a bit of obsession with lip liner at the moment .I feel incomplete with out it where at one point I saw no point in it .  The gloss I have been wearing over just please me as it a matt and creme cup is a creme sheen so is already glossy . So that is it for today see you on Thursday friends how you enjoyed this post dont forget to leave me a comment. 

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment