Weekend FOTD: sick day

Hey guys so I have been ill for the past few days and today I am gong back to work and although I still sound ill I want to look healthy so this is the look I have gone for. 

sorry this picture is not the best I tried to fix it as much as possible 

So I have gone for glow and awakeness in this look I used my normal primer benefit porefessional  then I used the doir skin star foundation review coming soon  and blended that in with the beauty blend review coming soon. I used my seventeen stay time concealer under my eyes and any where else I need coverage. My next step was powder and for this a used the sleek luminous powder in translucent as I didn't want to loose the finish of the foundation. 

Then I curled my lashes applied the colossal volume mascara then used my super shock black liner to line my upper water line and used a nude liner to line my bottom water line . Then I used the maybelline colour tattoo in pink gold to add some more light to the eyes . I filed my eye brows in the mua power brow pencil . 

Now to finish my face I bronzed and lightly contoured with benefit hoola bronzer then add squash blush from sleek to my checks to give me a bit of health pink glow . Then finished the look off with mac please me lipstick gently patted in to my lips with a little bit of carmex lip balm over the top to give  little bit of shine.

hope you enjoyed if you like a video on this look let me know and will see you all on monday with makeup review.

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo    

No comments:

Post a Comment