MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation

Hey you know in my last make up Monday post I said I thought the max factor foundation was going to be more like another foundation I was using .Well this was the one I was on about it is the mac mineralize moisture foundation.  




This foundation is by far one of the dewiest foundation  have ever used it so dewy  I have to powder it down a bit so I don't look like an oil slick that's saying something on my dry skin. I found out about this foundation on you tube it was mentioned by gabby or the velvet ghost. so I figured I would give it a go seeing as I am always on the hunt for so glow in my foundations.


This is  high end so do understand that the max factor one was never going be exactly like this but I expected something along the same lines in finish at least. This has one of the strangest consistences I have used when it comes to foundation it comes out and seems really thin and runny then you leave it on your hand and goes form being quite runny to being stiffer almost thicker it weird.


I find the best way to apply this is with a traditional foundation brush or your fingers a buffing brush just doesn't worth with this but I don't if that is because of the strange consistency . It is £28 which is expensive but the finish and the fact it lasts all day makes it totally worth it .

bye guys 
oxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment