Update

Hey guys so I decided I would hop on the blog today to explain what has been going on and why I have been gone for nearly 2 weeks so let crack on .

picture from here 
First of all I passed my driving test yay so that is part of the reason I have been gone as I have been having lesson in the morning when I would normally blog . So yeah very exciting and hopefully at the end of the month I will have my car. The next thing is sad my gran passed away on 14th of September at the age of 90 and although I didn't always like my gran and we where not close but it did hit me harder than expected and I have been taking my time with coming to turmes with as she was my only grandparent as the rest all passed before I was born.

Any way before I burst into tears writing this post we should probably move on to happy things. There is very strong possibility I might be going full time at work which is exciting and nerve racking at the same. So I am hoping I get my self back on the blogging track now every thing is settling down a bit . Thank you all for bearing with me and I hoping I can be more consistant and back to normal soon . As for my channel I am thinking of turning it in to a vlogging channel as I think it will be fun to do I will let you know when I decide .

bye guys
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment