March favourites

Hey guys so I am going to a favourites post for you today as you will know I have brought a lot of new make up recently naughty I know but I have lots of new favourites for you.


So I am going to start with base products as I have two foundations I have been using this month they are the chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation . I never used to like this foundation because when I powdered it looked powdery. The second base is really new but I haven't stopped using since I got it that thats avon luxe silken foundation in porcelain this is my favourite foundation at the moment it gives such a nice finish to it not to dewy not too matt and not too yellow. So the product that has made my chanel vitalumiere wearable the revlon nearly naked powder. I am in love it so finely milled I can put it over anything and it just set it nicely without being chalky or cakey . 

The next is the sleek blush palette in punkin the middle one squash has become my everyday favourite and I am more of a cream blush girl but this is beautiful pink flush to the check.  My next favourite is the mocha latte palette by avon I dont usually wear eyeshadow on the daily but have been wearing this every time I have worn makeup especially number three which is like a like golden shimmery colour perfect for spring. Then for my brows I have been loving using the maybelline colour tattoo in  permanent taupe to lightly fill them in  it great and I don't need to set them a gel perfect.

Now lets get to lippies and and the tool I have been loving. The lipsticks I have been loving are my mac one in bare again such a nice nude have been really loving this . The other is revlon lip butter I know I didn't like these at first but they have grown on me and this is strawberry shortcake the perfect everyday pink. The tool is the zoeva buffer brush I am reaching for this over my real techniques I think it because it bigger and does the job quicker but I love it and it is so inexpensive. 

So guys that is it for march favourites if you would like a review on anything then let me know and I would be happy to do it. If would like a review on the zoeva  brushes I got I will do that too I got 7 in total. 

bye guys
   oxoxoxoxoxoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment