Bonjour Happy light foundation

Hey guys so this post is another one that has been sitting in my drafts since the summer so this is very late but I dont always go to my drafts when I want a blog post sometimes I just review what I want. 


So the bourjois happy light foundation this was all over the social networks over the summer and from reviews it seemed right up my street . I normally love bourjois foundations but this one I am not so keen on it not that really dislike it i just find the tones of this line of foundation particularly yellow toned.  I am not yellow undertones I have cool/pink undertone to my skin. I even got the lightest shade but it is just so yellow bourjois is know for having more yellow undertones in their foundation but this more than most. Other than the colour match i really like this foundation it is a nice light weight foundation a relative glowy finish but not as much as the healthy mix .It lasts a decent amount of time and it just the perfect foundation for the spring summer time in my opinion if I could find a shade that wasn't so yellow I would probably wear it more. if you yellow undertones to your skin you will probably be able to find a really good match for you. I totally recommend in every other way . It is available online here for £9.50 and in bootand superdrug and is priced at £11.99. 

bye guys
oxoxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment