A week in the world of lips -mua luxe lip lacquer in criminal

Hey guys so I am going to continue today with are lip theme for the week and today are the lip lacquers from the mua luxe range and this is in the shade criminal and the colour is just that .  


In the tube it just look like a hot pink which would be perfectly wearable until you put it on your lips and it is literally neon pink guys not what I was expecting. I would normally put my swatches in now but i can't get a true representation of the colour in current lighting so will add one in tomorrow. It is a matt finish it is a little bit drying on the lip but I would expect nothing less from a matt lip product. 


It doesn't transfer and stay on well but as you can imagine it one of my most worn lip products as it is like neon pink . I would definitely get other colours but I think I would swatch them next time . They are £3 they are currently out of stock on the mua website but you can get them at superdrug at the moment. Ok so that it for today I have video upload for my channel as we speak so that will be soon.  I will out some swatches in tomorrow .

bye guys 
oxoxoxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment