A week in the world of lips -Rimmel lasting finish lipstick in heather shimmer

Hey guys so to follow in the form of this week I have another rimmel lipstick for you today in a rather unusual shade. 



So this is a rimmel lasting finish lipstick in the shade heather shimmer as I said before it is a very unusual shade it is a purple burgundy shade with a kind of metallic sheen to it I know I am not describing it the best so I best just show you what I am on about .


As you can see the photos look a lot better than how I was describing it I love this lipstick it is definitely in my top 5 most worn lip sticks. The formula is not too drying on the lips it is a satin finish and lasts well for an average lipstick I really like rimmel lipsticks I have to say they are one of favourite brand for lipstick. I really want to try the maybelline vivids as they are meant to be really good so maybe later in the week one might appear. Any way I don't have anything much more to say about this it is really well priced at £4.99 and they are on 3 for 2 in boots so if you want some go get them now. You may have noticed some new things in my side bar so go check it out and show this blog some love while you are there. 

bye guys 
xoxoxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment