July Favourites


hey guys so this is a very late time to be posting a blog post but I have just got in form work so no is my time to write blog posts edit ect.


So this is blog post that was asked for even though only one person voted but this what they voted for so since they took the time to vote I will do it for them . So this is my July favourite now I am going to be honest I haven't brought any new make up in a while but I have been making a lot of rediscoveries from my stash so lets get in to it. 
So I was using my channel vita lumiere aqua everyday but recently in the heat I  have been reaching for my avon cc cream this evens out my skin perfectly. I don't really suffer from spots so I just need to hide my dark circles and even out my redness and this a bit of concealer does this . I love applying the product with my real techniques stippling brush it gives such a nice finish and makes it easy to build in the areas I need . 

To conceal I have been using the seventeen stay time which I dont think I have mentioned but it is like the collection concealer just not a dry but the some coverage just creamer . Then to apply this and cream blusher I have been loving the zoeva face shape brush it blends so easily and quickly and for cream blush you can just get the right amount where you need it. Keeping with the base theme I have been using my hoola bronzer a lot more now this is one I have de potted from a gift set but I have been using It lots to warm up my face and contour . then for highlight I have dug out my Revlon skin light so natural I have just be tapping a bit of this on my check bone beautiful. Finially  for lips I have been loving my strawberry short cake lip butter such a nice shade of pink goes with anything love it . that it for my July favourites see you soon.

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment