Mac Wishlist


Hey guys so it is two weeks till pay day not like am bothered lol but I have few things from mac that are my wish list to buy so I thought I would share them with you. 

all pictures are from the mac website 

The first item on my list is the mac mineralize moisture foundation I originally heard about this form gabby or velvet ghost. This gives the most amazing dewy finish from reviews I have seen I want this at lot however it is £28 not the cheapest.  

The second item is one of there powder blushers in spring sheen I know this has been out for a while but I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to mac . It is the most amazing colour and has a great sheen to it as you may have guest by the name I think it will all round blush .

The next item is one of there tinted lip glasses in the colour pink poodle I love my pink and although I don't wear a lot of lip gloss I think for the colour I  would wear this a lot . speaking of lip products I also want there famous patisserie lipstick this looks like the nicest nude colour ever so I must have it it that simple really.

Then finally is the mac moisture cover concealer as this is meant to be great for under eyes and not crease amazing if it delivers . plus on my dry skin every concealer crease so let hope this is a winner even if it is £15.50.

So that's it for today post see in my nest post I have been blogging every other day and it seems to be work and I seem to able to keep on top of it so I think this is how it is going to be  so I will see you on friday .

bye guys
xoxoxoxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment