Beauty scenario tag !


Hey guys so today I am going to be doing the beauty scenario tag this has been going round the you tubes and the blog world for while so I thought I would do it for you today .

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
High end is easy it would be my Chanel vita Lumiere aqua I love this and generally it is my everyday foundation. For drugstore it would be the bourjois health mix radiance revel that's if BB creams don't count as foundations .

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Completely depends on the situation but as general rule I do tell people because if it was me I would want to know so if was relaxed and causal and going well then yes I would if it was formal then no.

3. You’re not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick, which one do you go for?
Easy my doll pink lipstick by avon love this lipstick and i always get complements on when I wear it .
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
I didn't really wear any makeup until my late teens because I didn't like or they way it felt on my skin but I know it because I did it wrong and used the wrong things i also used to wear black eye liner in my water line witch just closed in my eyes . Hair wise i just had really frizzy hair so I used have it up all the time but I think I would just use better hair care and tools to tame my frizzy Maine .

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear you wrong and give you a pixie haircut. Do you, a) Smile, say thank you, leave, call your mum and cry hysterically, b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward, or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund?
Although you may not think I am actually pretty calm in situation like this so i would probably just smile say thank you and then go home and see how I could style it to make it work for me although I don't think it would happen but that what I would do if it did .

 Your friend surprises you with a 4-day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

I am not really a palette girl but if I had to pick just one palette it would probably be my mocha latte eye shadow a palette by avon.

7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
Most make up can be replaced so I wouldn't be too bothered but if I had pick some thing probably my porefessional primer or my blistex relief cream.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you, a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed, b) Ask them to repurchase it, or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?
A but to be honest I wouldn't lend people my makeup anyway and if did I would probably just say keep it its only make up.

Thats it for this tag I thought it would be a fun little weekend post for all if you have a blog or channel then feel free to do this and if you do then tweet me your link or leave it in the comments below .

bye guys 
xoxoxoxoxox 



No comments:

Post a Comment