FOTD Friday : nude and natural

Hey guys so I am back for another FOTD Friday I am really enjoying   doing these posts I think it is nice way round off to the week . Now let crack on with post. 


So I have gone for a very natural look this week this is some thing you could wear every day and it would look just fine. You could probably get away with it for school you have to switch out the lipstick for a balm but that is easily done . 

So have my porefessional primer as always you know I how much I love this stuff so I would go on . I then have my bourjois healthy mix serum. I am really loving this at the moment it gives such a nice coverage and glow to the skin this is definitely going  be a go to in the summer. Then I have the collection illuminating concealer this has pink tone so great for under eye circles . Then I have set it all with my Revlon nearly naked powder so finely milled just sets it beautifully with out losing glow. 

On the cheeks I have max factor cream blush in soft pink i love this as base to powder blushes it lets that shine through. On top I have squash by sleek which  is in there blush palette pumpkin a beautiful bright pink that is super pigmented. I then have my sleek bronzer on from my  face forum kit in light  I have used this to just warm up the face and do some light contouring. 

On the eye I have pink gold colour tattoo all over the lid for a wash of colour and my maybelline colossal volume mascara . I use the permanent taupe  colour tattoo to fill in the brows and shape them a bit . Then on the lips is pink truffle one of my favourite nudes . Here is today video which shows you how I did this .

      

Hope you have enjoyed this weeks videos they have been a bit different I will be back with some reviews next week . Please go check out my channel and subscribe as I am putting in a lot effort in to it at the moment and really enjoy it. I will see you in tomorrows post and I hope you all enjoy your weekend . 

bye guys 
 xoxoxoxoxoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment