Sunday Book Club: The one by john marrs

I am back to day for another book club Sunday . This I about the the one by John Marrs if you looking for the review of the flat share which I said I was reading in my last review you can find that on my Instagram I will link it here  . Now back to the book in question  I read this via audio book if anyone is interested I borrowed online through my local library I am telling this because a lot people don't realise that there library's online I certainly didn't until lockdown.. So let crack on  




this what the blurb tell us 


How far would you go to find the one ?

one simple mouth swab is all it takes . a quick DNA test to find your prefect partner - the you're genetically made for . 

a decade after scientists discover everyone has a gene they share with just one person, millions have taken the test, desperate to find true love. now five more people meet there match . but even soul mates have secrets. and some are more shocking -and deadlier-than others ...

I am going to start by saying when I first started listen to this I thought I had clicked on the wrong thing ad I was listening to some advert that sounded very suspicious. My mum was in the car with me at the time and even she was confused . But to bare with it its actually a really good read so we have 5 people who have all taken the test to find there match we have a serial killer ,the CEO of match.com , then we have Jade ,Mandy, and  Nick . Now at first I was like how the heck does it all link why are there so many characters my brain was very confused and I thought this a very weird book I am listening to but as it when on it all started to be come clear. They  had all taken this match my DNA swab and where on there way to find there partners I wont spoil it but its not an easy journey and there are definitely are some twists . I am normal and able to figure these things out but even I was baffled I would definitely  recommend you read this if you like a good psychological thriller it will challenge your brain  . I rated this 4*s on good reads I will link for good reads here  . 


No comments:

Post a Comment