St Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan

Hello, Today I have tanning post not something I ever spoke on the blog as I have always been a fan of embrace the pale but this gradual tan has changed all that !



So I have had this product for nearly two months and I have in shade medium /dark . This product claims to give you an even streak free natural glow that will hydrate skin for up to 48 hours ! I use this product two to three a week.

It really easy to use but I would say to get a good coverage and it doesn't streak ! The best way I find to use this product is to apply a thick layer at night and then in the morning apply another layer . This way  I find gives you the most even tan . It will last you a couple of day then as well and there is less chance of streaking . I love this product and will definitely be repurchasing it may be £14.99 but to me its worth every penny . They do one for the face which I will definitely be trying soon as has heard really good things and if as good as this product definitely a winner !


bye guys 
oxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment