Current Favourite Lip Combo !

Hello , I have another makeup post for you today on my favourite lip combo at the moment .  I know two within a week of each other really spoiling you ! No I am trying to get back into the blog any way let crack on !



So this a mixture of colours but it is very spring summer appropriate and would like great with a tan or if your still pale like me ! So it mix of pinks and corals as you will see from the swatch below .



So I have eastend snob lip liner all over my lips I wear lip liner under most things because I don't have a very defined lips so this really help give my lips shape and definition. Over the top of that I have the rimmel kate moss in shade 38 which on me is a pinky coral . Then over the top I have younique lip gloss in the shade loveable this just gives your lips dimension I find . So this is a short but sweet post Hope you enjoyed !


What's your favourite summer lip combo ?

bye guys 
xoxoxoxoxoxox






No comments:

Post a Comment