My Current Everyday Face

Hello today I am going to show you what I am currently wearing as my everyday face there is a mix of  drugstore products as well as higher end .



This is quick routine but looks polished and put together so let crack on with this post . I mix my younique mineral touch foundation with my rimmel match perfection foundation this gives the correct colour and also gives a nice long lasting finish .  I use my seventeen stay time concealer under my eyes and set with the stay matte powder . On my eyes I use a benefit creaseless cream shadow in the colour no pressure this is dark bronze colour . I then apply two coats of the acti labs skyscraper mascara . Then fill in my brows with a makeup revolution brow pencil I have been using this product for a while and by far my favourite .



I then come back and finish off my base makeup so I use the bronzer from sleek face form palette for contour my face .  I use the pink sparkly blush in the sleek eye and cheek palette called dancing till dusk I found this the pound shop bargain !  I then back to the sleek face form palette for my highlight I just dust this on the tops of my cheek bone . I haven't pictured a lipstick because it varies my favourites are honey love mac ,velvet teddy mac or a red lip if I am going out my two favourite reds are vian(younique) and mac brave red . Hope you enjoyed this post see you next week !

bye guys 
xoxoxoxoxox








No comments:

Post a Comment