A Little Boots Haul !

Hello all I am back today with a little boots haul this actually from my birthday which was months ago now but here we go !


Ok guys I am gonna be honest with you cleaning brushes is the bane of my existence but I saw this real techniques brush clean palette is the best especially for getting foundation brushes. It has three different set of raised parts some big some small and helps get all the dirt out your brushes amazing ! 

I got some loose powder because i really want to try this baking thing and I have to say for under eye concealer it really works. my concealer looks so much better throughout the day and creasing is so much less I just got a natural collection on because i didnt know how it was gonna go . You will see I have brow pencil as well my ran out and i can't get on with brow wax post on that soon . 

If you are a makeup addict like me you will have seen this highlighting palette all over the place as soon as i saw it i had to have it . It comes in the prettiest packaging and the highlighting powders are amazing been using everyday since I got in and there is one cream highlight in too . 

The last thing there is a real technique brush set I love these brushes i have quite few i got this sculpting set for the fan brush but honestly haven't used it as much as i thought . however the finishing brush i have used loads get for setting under your eyes . 


That all for this post I know I keep saying this but really I am gonna try and get one post a week up on here . 

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment