By Terry ombre blackstar

Hey guys so today I am going to give you my thoughts on the ombre blackstar shadow sticks I have purchased two of these.



One I love  the other I am still not sure about so let me tell what I think are thy worth your money should you purchase them. I have two shades frozen quartz and beyond gold ,the frozen quartz I use this most times when I wear make up .


The great thing as about this product is that they  apply beautifully like butter  and the shade range is good as you would expect from a high end brand . They are bendable and they layer well with powder shadows which is not always a given with cream shadows . I like the frozen quartz  because it applies evenly and last all day .

The gold one however does not seem to do this and I am not sure why its seems to go patchy for some reason. This is the only reason I am undecided if I would buy more because it makes me question if the line is hit and miss. As you can see from above when swatched applies the same as the other but on the lids it doesn't . Has any one else had this problem if they were all as good as frozen quartz I would buy  more with out a doubt .

So if  you want one I would suggest the frozen quartz shade the gold I would stay clear of . The one last thing I will say is the packaging is lovely so classic looking . Let me know your thoughts on these below . They are available at space NK and on very exclusive website  they are £29 each .

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment