I love summer tag !

Hey guys so today I have got another tag as I really loves these there very quick posts and you get to know me more so lets crack on.


1. Favorite bronzer for summer?
hoola by benefit 

2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink)
Fanta dont really drink but love ice cold fanta on a hot day 

3. Favorite summer lip product?
Bonjour colour boots lip cayron in peach on the beach 
4. Pool or Beach?
Pool 

5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
Dry shampoo to give it some texure and volume and stop it sticking to my head 

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
Fake tan 

7. Favorite summer nail polish?
Maybelline super stay 7 day color mint for life 

8. Any summer traditions?
BBQs obvs lol 

9. Favorite summer scent?
Marc jacobs honey 

10. Favorite BBQ food?
Chicken wings 

11. What's your favorite summer-proof product?
Waterproof mascara 

12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!
Me and my sister are still discussing this but we are thinking maybe a weekend in paris.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post if you want to this tag you can do and tweet me the link and I will go have read . 

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment