Beauty Tuesday : Current Favourites

Hey guys so I was looking though some old blog posts and realised I haven't done a favourites since December ! So I thought it was time to update you all so let crack on .


So I will start with the base product here and that is my doir star skin foundation I use this every time I use make up . I have reviewed this product I will link here and I still feel the same I did the finish is fantastic love this product.

Now for eyes I will start with mascara and that the maybelline lash sensational I love this is makes my lashes look so thick and long and it is very black and it does flake . The only downfall is that is it is not waterproof so if they brought out a waterproof version this may well become my new holy grail . Next up for eyes we have the colour tattoo in pink gold I  have been loving this as base recently and I have been pairing it with my next favourite .which is this this revlon colorstay in seductive  this is a lovely purple toned palette and I  have been using the lightest colour as my eye highlight and the darkest colour for give my crease some definition I may do a GRWM on my channel as it is a really pretty look .

Now for lips we have the Rimmel exaggerate is east end snob this has been all over you tube as the dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury lip cheat in pillow talk . I love this liner it is so creamy not drying on lips at all and really helps your lipstick stay . The lipstick I have using this with is the mac lipstick in please me I love this have babbled about it enough on here.The finial product is the maybelline elixir in blush essence been wearing this all the time since I brought it any I have reviewed this so will link it.

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

p.s there will no video this week because I deleted it by accident and did not have time to reflim 

No comments:

Post a Comment