FOTD Friday: Smoky Eye Pink Lip

Hey guys so I am today I am going to do a look that focuses more on the eyes than the lips but I think is very first date appropriate. 


As you can see I am still rubbish a take face of the day photo but I promise it will get better maybe . so as always we started off with porefessional primer then I used the doir skin star foundation I love this so much has such a nice finish to it . My concealer is the seventeen stay time an other oldie but a goodie . On the cheeks we have the max factor cream blush in soft pink and I have left it that because I wanted to keep it quite soft .

                                                                                

So another deeply unflattering picture for all here so on the eyes I have kept really simple but still gives a really nice effect . All over the lid I have the maybelline colour tattoo in on and on bronze or bad to the bronze then I put the avon super shock liner close to my lash line then smudged it out to give it a smoky look I  also used this to liner my water line . Then finally for eyes used the lash sensenal mascara from maybelline and then layered that with my colossal waterproof mascara to give lost of volume and length. 

The finally for my lips I used my favourite lip combination right now and that is the Rimmel lip liner in east end snob then mac please me lips stick . Then to finish off I used the Maybelline elxir in blush essence over the top for a nice shine to the lips. 

So that it for this FOTD Friday hope you enjoyed if you have requests for looks you would like to see then let me know in the comments below or on twitter . I will see you all on Sunday for another post enjoy your weekend  . 

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment