Make Up Monday : Whats In My make up bag

Hey guys so yesterday there no post but there is reason for that and it is because I thought it would make a good post for day but all will be explained this weeks chatty post so lets crack on .



So my make up bag is ted baker it is actually a wash bag but I will link it for you if you are interested but there pretty popular so I am sure you have seen this before. So lets get on to the contents the reason I have my powder in front of my make up bag is because I have forgot to include in the photo graph ops . I have used it in many FOTDs and it is the revlon nearly naked powder in fair you can put this over any foundation and know it wont cake .


So lets have a dig though we have my porefessional primer shouldn't be a surprise there for foundation I love my dior star foundation they have such nice natural dewy coverage . For concealer I have my seventeen stay concealer other regular . Blush I like to have a cream and powder option. So I have my maxfactor cream blush in soft pink and then for my powder option I have my sleek palette in pumpkin. For bornzer I have dug out an avon one I used to love in light bronze as appear to have lost my hoola by benefit  :( 



Lets move on to the eye make up I have two mascaras one which I am trying out the maybelline lash sensational mascara undecided on this one . The other is my holy grail colossal volume waterproof I have used this for years love it and I have yet to find one that beats it . I have three maybelline colour tattoo in the shades pink gold , metallic pomegranate and On and on bronze they stay all day love them. I also have eyeshadow palette by avon in mocha latte has a really nice brown I  use a lot for blending .   For eyeliner I have nude and black the black the avon supershock the nude the rimmel scandleyes . I also have my collection fast stroke liquid liner in black for winged liner as I can only do it with is liner . 


For brows I have two but I only use on for the spoole on the end  the one I use for this is the soap and glory archery in blondshell find the product very difficult work but has the hand spoolee on the end , My actuall brow pencil is the make up rev arch shape brow pencil much easier to work with as I like my brow pencil with a bit of a waxy texture . Now for lips I have the revlon lip butter in raspberry pie I love this put on lightly on the lips with gloss on top beautiful . Speaking of gloss I have the avon irresistibly sexy lip gloss in pink provocateur layers nicely of my lip colours .



So that is today blog post there is video that goes with it which I will leave for you above(when it finishes uploding)  if you would like to watch that instead of read this huge post . While I am here I would just like to say this blog has now got 25 bloglovin followers so thank you all for you support and I want to do giveaway soon just haven't figured out the best way of doing it yet any idea let me know. Hope you enjoyed digging though my make up don't forget to leave me comments.

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment