Boots Haul

Hey guys so todays blog is a mini boots haul just a few essentials  I need recently and I thought I would show you .



So here we have some of my essential things I need other wise there may be a crisis so let crack on 

                                                       Simple wipes -   £3.49 
                                                       Root touch up clairol-  £4.25
                                                       Fast stroke liner collection - £2.99
                                                       Maybelline Elixir - £6.99
                                                       Lee Stafford hair growth treatment - £8.49
                                                       Lee Stafford hair growth shampoo-  £7.49 
                                                       Dove dry shampoo -  £4.59 
                                                       Maybelline lash sensational - £ 5.99

I will link everything for in case you want it for your self and there will reviews coming soon if there is any in particular you want me to review let know . 
Hope you enjoyed this post dont forget to share if you did. 


bye guys 
oxoxoxoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment