Make Up Monday: Make Up Revolution Ultra Blush Palette Golden Sugar

Hey guys so I did a make up rev haul (link) when I attempted to do blogmas but the less said about that the better . One of the items I mentioned was the golden sugar blush pallet and that is what I am going to review for you today see everyone as had there say.




So lets start off with what is in the palette you get a baked bronzer , two normal bronzers one matt one not. You then have 3 merged blushed and two merged baked highlights. You get all this for the grand total of £6 yes £6 and I have to say the quality it great . The plastic packaging is sturdy I should know I have dropped it enough times and bonus you get huge mirror so great for travel. 

So now let get deeper in what I think about it the pigmentation is amazing for 6 pounds but it is also multifunctional . I will explain not only can you use it for you face I have also used some of the baked products for eye shadow which is why it would make such a great product for travel. The matt bronzer I use daily and has replaced my benefit hoola as I find an can get a more defined contour with this. The highlights and blushes give you so many options that I haven't had to touch my any of my other check products.

Overall I think it is a amazing product for the price and its you get the quality of high end with out the price tag great for people new to make up . I think everyone needs this palette and it has become a staple in my make up bag . If  you are thinking  of getting this I would highly recommend you do  and I will leave a link here it make up rev is also available in superdrug stores  . They do other blush palettes in other shades  if this one is  maybe not for you. 

bye guys
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment