Blogmas Day 7: Fall Skincare And Make up Tools Favourites

Hey guys so as I was talking to you about my make up favourites  in the last day of blogmas so I am going to talk to you about skincare and make up tools.



So seeing as left off on make up I will start off with make up tools and try not to babble as much so this is not  super long or so I don't have to split in to three post as that is tad excessive.

So first thing in the make up tools favs is the the original beauty blender I have had this since October and I love it . I use this is all my foundations and love the finish it gives so natural and flawless love 
it !

There is two brushes both from the Nic's picks set which is limited attention but they have only recently come out to grab them which you can. So the first brush is the duo fibre face brush this is amazing for powder and highly pigmented blushes. The other brush is the angled shadow brush and I love this for blending out concealer amazing . go get this set its really good I will link it here

Now for skin care now I have included  a lip balm because I wasn't sure if this was skin care or make up so I will start with that . I have reviewed it on here before and it is my lip saviour and suffer so badly with chapped lips this a medicated lip balm and soothes your lips so quickly love it .

Next the Benefit its potent eye cream this is the most cooling eye cream so nice to de puff your eyes in morning or night would defo purchase full size. Next is the body shop vitamin e serum this is so good at locking in the moisture and its not that expensive it about £12 which for a serum I don't think that it bad. Then my current moisturiser the body shop vitamin e  sorbet so moisturising and  gives your skin such a nice glow to the  skin as well being hydrating .

so that it for this day of blogmas and will see you all tomorrow !

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   





No comments:

Post a Comment