Blogmas Day 5 FOTD Friday : Festive Party Look

Hey guys so my sister is going to party on Saturday and this is look I am going to do for here so here goes.


So this is my older sister and she doesn't really wear make up doesn't really do bold lips but we made it work for her. Sorry the lighting is not the best but we were rushing any way I went for simple contoured eye and bold red lip as the dress she wore is fairly plan and simple.

So I started off with my normal benefit primer which is the porefessional then I for foundation we went quite glowy  with mac mineralize moisture finish foundation as i know this does break her out and gives a lovely glow. I used my hoola bronzer contour as like me she is very pale and the makeup and blush out my make rev blusher pallet to add a bit of colour and highlight the check bones .


For eyes I used my avon mocha latte pallette and used the lightest colour all over the lid then blended the darkest colour in to the crease . I used the collection fast stroke liner to the winged eye. On here lips she has the avon brick red lip liner with avon scarlet siren lipstick over it . 

i hope thi shelps you with your own festive looks and I am sorry this post is late oops.

bye guys 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment