Blogmas day 4 :Make up revolution haul& first impressions

Hey guys so I finialy made a order to make up revolution and there will be reviews to come but I not promising as you all know I am not big on the review.



So in case you don't who make up revolution is all though I am sure you do as they have been everywhere and if don't you are clearly not twitter addict like me . they are basicly mua but from what  I have seen so far better  and slightly more in price but still dirt cheap.So I what did I purchase well..

Ultra Blush Palette - Golden Sugar

I used this today when i went to meet a friend for coffee not something that happens a lot but used this pallet to my eye and my face. if you would like blog post on that or video let me know . These are some seriously pigmented face powders and can see me getting lot of use out of it . Especially for travel as you can do eyes and face saves time and space in your make up bag . Would definitely recommend for £6.00 but I will review soon.

Blushing Hearts Baked Blusher  - Candy Queen Of Hearts

This unfortunately broke in the post you cant see in the picture because I covered it with lid but when it first came I posted a picture on twitter I will link it if I can find it. however other than that it is a really nice blush not super pigmented but give a nice wash of colour and lovely glow on the check which what most us want right ladies.

Ultra Brow Arch And Shape   

I don't know if I mentioned it on here or not but few months ago my brow pencil ran out and I found it was discontinued :( . So I tried the soap and glory  archery but it just wasn't doing it for me so I thought I would try this cheap alternative. It has a felt tip end and a pencil end the felt tip end is very good for defining your brow but the pencil is better for filling in and shaping really pleased this and will repurchase when it runs out and the best thing is its around £2.50 -£3 ish cracking. 


So that's it for today's post hope you enjoyed this haul post as I have few more for you in blogmas if have any request leave the below and I will see them tomorrow.

bye guys 
oxoxoxoxoxoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment