Maxfactor Skin Luminzer Foundation

Hey guys so as you all know I am sucker for dewy foundations so when this on came on the scene I had to give it ago so lets crack on .


I have love hate relationship with maxfactor some things I love some things I hate this I dunno what I think . As you all know I love maxfactors cream blush blushes but I have there mascaras I had there foundations in the past but have quickly gone off them. So this product is meant enhance  what you already have not hide it it and may to leave skin with that lit from with in look with light reflecting particles . It is also meant to be hydrating and it claims to have medium finish so let take a look.

The plan was to put a picture of me with half my face with the foundation and the other with out but it didn't come out very well and you cant really see the difference . So instead I am going to try and explain to you. It covers redness well but I don't think it particularly gives you that lit from with in look . I would say it more light coverage that medium but it is buildable. 

I  prefer to apply this with my finger tips as I find this give you the best coverage I do like this foundation how ever there is another foundation that I will talk about next weeks make up post that I like more . just because I think it gives a dewier finish than this . its a foundation its light coverage but I wouldn't  say it is luminising that just my opinion. I think I am going to try and use this in a video so you will be able to see what it looks like. 

I think if your on a budget and want a light coverage foundation then this is great if you look for dewy there are other drugstore foundations that do this better . It is just a but meh for me its not bad it just didn't impress me .  

So that is it for today post I  hope you enjoyed and I will see you all on Wednesday with my night time skincare routine .

bye guys
oxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment