Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum

Hey guys so I am back with beauty review as I have don't one of these since the begin of the month  which is shocking so let crack on . 


So today's blog post is a rediscovery I brought this last summer and never really used it or review for you guys but since we have had some sun here in UK I dug it out again. I have the colour light vanilla because it maybe summer but I do not do tan so I  stay pale. The thing that I like about this foundation is you can put it over your existing make up and it doesn't cake now in the summer when you are constantly have touch up /reapply this is perfect . 

It gives you that prefect glow as well for the summer this is what most of us want is that spring glow and this will give you that . It great on my dry dehydrated skin stays well and I love how you can  layer it with out caking . However saying this does stay well in heat it is not one to easily melt of your face even thought it is quite thick when pump it out .But then is it a gel foundation do you don't really expect it to be runny in consistency.   

So that is all for today if you haven't tried this foundation then I would definitely recommend it you can get this online and in some boots and superdrug stores.  It is currently on offer for 7.99 on boots and 3 for 2 in superdrug so grab while you can .see you in tomorrows post . 

bye guys 
oxoxoxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment