FOTD Friday : spring summer make up

Hey guys so as it is friday that means it face of day day and video day so I will leave you link here and this is the make up look I did in the video today .


So for this look I did a purple eye look glossy lips and glowy skin which is think is a really nice look for the spring summer . The purple eyes make you look a wake and glowy skin is alway winner no matter what time of year it is .

So to create this eye look above I use a plain white base from my mocha latte palette I use the dark brown form the palette lightly blended in to my outer v and crease. I then used a dark purple shadow and light purple shadow mixed and placed that in the centre of the eye and the inner corner and blended it all together.  I then put my maybelline colossal volume mascara on my lashes both top and bottom. If you wanted to you add a thin line of liner to your  upper lashes to give your lashes a bit more thickness put I didn't feel the need. to .Then on the face I have my bourjois healthy mix foundation the original one and my lumi magique concealer as well my professional primer. I then used the bronzer from sleek contour kit  to warm my face and lightly contour.For blush I used my avon luminous blush in peach which eliminated the need for highlight .The on the lips i have the avon luxe lipstick in peach veil with mac lip liner boldly bare .  Hope you enjoyed this blog post and i will see you guys tomorrow.
bye guys
xoxoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment