FOTD friday : Easter meal

Hey guys so today I am back with a face of day today me, my mum and sister went to frankie and bennys for tea as kind of a easter meal as me and my sister are both not home this weekend. . So I am going to show you the makeup I wore I also filmed it and that will be going up on my channel I will leave the link here when it is uploaded .


So this is pretty much become my everyday makeup routine but I have you used some different things and added stuff so I will show the eye make up them list what was used .


So on my eyes I use my mocha latte palette on my eyes along with favourite mascara the colossal volum. For foundation I am using my bourjois radiance revel foundation and my revlon nearly naked powder.My sleek bronzer in light and blush in squash. My revlon highlight palette in rosy glow  and lipstick in avon luxe lipstick in peach veil along with boldly bare lip liner by mac. oh and finally for brows my permanent taupe colour tattoo by maybelline. Be sure to go check out the video to see how I created this look and subscribe as there will be videos every friday and monday see you in my next post . 

bye guys 
oxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment