Bonjour healthy mix foundation radiance reveal

Hey guys so today I am going to be reviewing a foundation that I have had for a while but I have started using again recently and realized I hadden reviewed.  



Whenever I wear this foundation I always get compliments on how nice my skin look even my mum and boyfriend notice. This foundation like all bourjois foundation has a very yellow undertone but not as bad as some of there other foundations. This foundation has medium coverage I think it pretty buildable without cakey. It gives a love dewey lit from within look thats makes you skin look amazing. It has been something I have been wearing everyday for the past few weeks and form all the drugstore foundations I have tried I have to say this is a firm favourite. I would highly recommend this especially if you have dry skin but I think even oily skins could get away with this. It is not a bad price at £9.99 it is available at boots and superdrug an although it maybe the higher end of drugstore it i s well worth it. I have the shade 51 which is fair vanilla and it is a pretty good match on me.  I have another blog post for you coming up later for today earlier blog post I will link here . I also have another video going up later if you didn't catch my previous I will link it here  I will see you all in my next post. 

bye guys 
xoxoxoxoxxox




No comments:

Post a Comment