Liebster Blog Awards



Hey guys so I have some quite exciting news I found out that I have been nominated for a liebster award I didn't know what this was so I have done some research so we can learn together. 
So from what can gather this a chance for everyone learn about  new blogs and bring new followers to small and up and coming blogs a bit like a tag .So I was nominated by Michele Paco link to her blog here  I think she is quite new to blogging but I have learnt something as I had never heard of her blog before now so I will enjoy reading through her blog posts and finding out more. 

So here is what I have to do now and what you have to do if you choose to and are nominated.

This award involves a lot of 11's so here are the rules :

1. If you are nominated you must acknowledge the blogger who nominates you.
2. You have to write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions written by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 people who have less than 200 followers.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. You must let the 11 nominees know that you are nominating them.

Facts about me

1. I never finish a drink I always leave the last inch
2. I suffer from anxiety
3.I didn't finish college  because of anxiety
4. I have 2 sisters 
5. My favourite tv show is jonathan creek 
6. I am netflix mad and the only thing I watch 
7. My favourite song is mr brightside by the killers 
8. I have been with my boyfriend 3 years 
9. I have an unnatural fear of the shop ann summers 
10. I want to become a qualified makeup artist 
11.My mum is one of my best friends which may sound weird but I love it that way

The questions

 1. Where do you live ?
I live in manchester in the uk 

2. What's your favorite thing about blogging ?
The community in which enter in to and support and help that brings 

3. One thing you can't live without ?
My laptop or phone

4. If you could go anywhere, where would you go ?
America I would love to do a road trip round America but my anxiety stops me and wouldn't want to go on my own 

5. How long have you been blogging ?
a year and four months 

6. How do you define your blog ?
My thoughts on beauty and my life

7. One outfit that you regret wearing ? (I want a picture)
I dont have one i have alway been in to very simple fashion you can't really mess up 

8. Favorite song ?
Mr brightside by the killers 

9. Favorite place in the world ?
New zealand never been but It looks beautiful plus I love  the accent 

10. Favorite TV show ?
Jonathan creek but a  recent one would be house of cards

11. Define your blog in 3 words.
Beauty life random 

My nominees 


I know I am meant nominate 11 but it is harder than you would think to find some bloggers under 200 followers and these are the only ones I read that are under that .

My questions 

Why did you start your blog?
If you could describe your blog in word what would it be?
What is your favourite blog?
Worst make up mistake?
The weirdest  thing you have done? 
Most embarrassing moment?
Where are you from?
Where did your blog name come from?
What did you want from blogging?
What couldn't you live without ?
What is essential you couldn't leave the house without?

So that it for today guys make sure to check out all the links and if you have just come over from another blog then please read follow and leave comments as I love to read them and will see you all tomorrow. 

bye guys
oxoxoxoxo

  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the blog award! You have a lovely blog do you fancy following each other? If you do my blog is http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/ if you follow leave me a comment so I can follow you back! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete