avon luxe silken foundation

Hey guys so today I am going talk to you about the foundation I have been wearing over the bad couple of weeks .


So this is a really nice glowy finish foundation which is a really nice consistency it is quite runny but not too much . It is a really good colour match on me not too yellow or really pink and there is a really nice colour range. This is foundation has a light to medium coverage is depends on what brush you apply it with but I think this is the same with a lot of foundations . Definitely buildable , last well but then I have dry so most things do. I does feel like you're wearing anything and your skin still feels and look like skin.  The packaging
 on this product is so nice it has a pump which is really nice and it is pain when foundations don't as it go all over the shop .It is the higher end of drugstore at £12 but it is well worth the money and I have the shade porcelain incase you were wondering. this available from your local avon representative.  so that it for today and I will see you in my next post.

bye guys
oxoxooxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment