Avon haul

Hey guys so I got some avon stuff in the post this morning which I ordered and thought I would share them with you and my first thoughts as I used them to do my make up this morning .


So we will start with the base product I brought the luxe silken foundation which I had heard good things about and had wanted since I saw it in my first look magazine. I have it in the colour porcelain and I have to say it is quite runny consistency it give a medium coverage and glides on nicely. The next items where the ideal luminous blush which I already had the plum one of so I got the other two colours  peach and russet very pigmented blush, gives a lovely glow to the skin. I then got the eyeshadow quad in mocha latte very pigmented blendable eyeshadows which I think will become my everyday pallette. Then the final things I got were two luxe lipstick in exquisite pink and peach veil these are also from the luxe collection look at the packaging it is gorgeous and they are so nice on the lips and last and okay amount of time. you get avon from reps and online.Hope you enjoyed this post if there is anything you fancy ? Anything you like a review of let me know maybe another avon week in store ?

bye guys 
xoxoxoxoxox  

No comments:

Post a Comment