40 beauty qeustions

Hey guys so I thought I would do tag type post I saw this on youtube and liked the question so thought I would do it for you 


How many times do you wash your face daily?
1 I know bad but i always forget in the morning



What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

dry

What is your current facial wash? 

clinique take off the day cleansing balm

Do you exfoliate?

I use an exfoliating toner sometimes but rarely 

What brand do you use?

biotherm

What moisturizer do you use?

no7 beautiful skin  day moisturiser for dry skin and i use the simple night cream

Do you have freckles?

no

Do you use eye cream?

yes an avon one
Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

no

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

no

What foundation do you use?

I switch up all the time but mainly my ideal flawless by avon or my bourjois healthy mixes 

How about concealer?

I use the lumi magique under my eyes and seventeen stay don't stray anywhere else 

Do you know your undertone color?

yes I am cool toned 

What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I love the look but they are pain to apply and I don't find them very comfortable to wear

Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

yes I need a new one 

What brand of mascara do you use?

maybelline colossal volume bet in the world 

Sephora or MAC?

we dont have sephora and I am not really mac girl drugstore all the way 

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
no

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

real techniques brushes 
Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
yes 

For the face?

yes 

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

browns and golds 

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

depends where I am putting it 

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

never 

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

messy but look pretty 

Do you use mineral makeup?

no but I would love to 

What is your favorite lipstick?

demure by avon 

How about lipgloss?

revlon peony 

What is your favorite blush to use?

mua cream blush in dolly 

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

no 

Do you like drugstore makeup?

love it 

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

no

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

yes i really badly want to i would like to go to make up school 

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

depends what day i am having i do other peoples better than my own 

Name a makeup crime that you hate?

wrong foundation shade my oldest sister wears the wrong shade all the time drives me nuts because you can see it doesn't match 

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

neutral

Which celebrity always has great make up?

I dont know one off the top my head 


If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

mascara

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

yeah i do frequently 

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

I don't mind my self without make up i just look a bit naked and i look very young without it 

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

I dunno probably mua because for the money they are amazing 

What do you think of Makeup? 

I think it a way to express your mood and enhance the things you like about your self 

So that the question if you have blog and want answer them feel free and send me the link on twitter as I would love to see them. 

bye guys 
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment