Update what to expect

Hello so I have been very in out of blogging the last few years so I am not going to make any promises.  However I do want to come back as miss it but it won't be the same stuff .



Since I have been gone we have moved house and are currently in the middle of planning a wedding oh and cornavirus came and we are yet to get back to normality.  So what type of posts can you now expect from me . Some  book reviews during the pandemic I have got massively back in to read have 2 on the go at all times. Some home stuff might be hacks home update and maybe some home mood boards so you help me decide on some things.  So not so much beauty these days cant remember when I last wore make up if  I am honest .There be a few weight loss post as not quite finished my journey even though I am a stone and half lighter. I would like share some of things that helped me along some things i have learnt and would like to pass on. so no this is not going to be beauty blog but it still going to me giving you my opinions as normal. I hope you will stick around for the journey !  


No comments:

Post a Comment