Current Favourites

Hey guys so I haven't done a favourites since march so I would I do one for you some of these will have been reviewed if they have I will link the review so let crack on .



So my first favourite got a hole post of it own so I will link that here but hat is the original source lemon shower gel. I love this I love the smell it lathers well and it affordable love it . The second favourite  as we on bath and body stuff is the body shop vitamin e cleanser I mentioned this in my what's in my shower bag post but its a lovely creamy cleanser that dissolves make up and doesn't irritate my face.

now let get on with the make up stuff we will start with eyes as this what I have the most favourites in. So we have the by terry ombre blackstar in frozen qaurtz love this and have reviewed these recently so link that here. so buttery and bendable I use this most days absolute love but not sure about the others . We have the benefit stay don't stray primer one of the best eye primers I have used conceals all veins and the only that keeps my eye shadow on all day . I have been loving brown eyeliner this month I think its because it summer so I want a bit of light more natural make up .Using this on my upper water line just gives me the right amount of definition with out looking heavy like black can do.

Now my favourite lipstick of the month has been the Rimmel kate moss lipstick in 26 I reviewed this on my blog ages ago. I wasn't very keen but now my hair lighter and on its  way back to its natural colour it works really well the perfect honey toned nude . Although I have recently purchased honey love by mac and have been loving that but thats a cooler  nude I will review soon if your interested. My finial favourite is the dior j'doire perfume this has been on my wish list for ages. I finialy purchased it and it has not been off my person since . I have this in my travalo in my bag and all thought not a summery scent I am just obsessed .

product mentioned links to buy and review


hope you have enjoyed this post and will see you all soon 

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxoxo

P.s I am hostin  #ltbloggers tomorrow night 5pm feel free to join us on twitter  it's always lots of fun 






















No comments:

Post a Comment