Dolly Box Spring

Hey guys today I am here with the second dolly box post I also have a video on my channel which I will leave at the end of the post I you want to go have a look .



So if you didn't read my last dolly box witch I will link here you get 5 pieces of jewellery 2 necklaces a ring a bracelet and some earrings .The theme to box is a weekend a the city of Paris  in this box we have a big peaches and cream statement necklaces and for the dainty necklace the Paris skyline. A bracelet some lock and key earrings and a heart ring . She does this box quarterly so the next one will be in the summer . 


For more information check out the video above  which has more close up of he products ect . I will leave all kates links below if you are interested . Thats it for today I will see you all on Thursday if you have any requests leave them below  .

Kate's Links : You Tube / Blog /Shop /Twitter 

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxoxo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment