Make up Monday: Mac Plumful

Hey guys so I found this in my drafts and thought it would do for today's post you will probably all now about this lipstick as I have seen in in many top ten mac lipstick posts and video . So today we are going look at pulmful by mac to let crack on. 


This is easily one of my most worn lipsticks in the fall time it is the prefect transition colour for in between fall and winter . So flexible  you can build it up and go quite bold or you can wear it lighter for everyday . This was featured in my top berry lipsticks during my blogmas attempt so I will link that here


This lipstick is lustre finish so quite sheer but as I said before it is buildable and very wear able because this is a lustre it is not drying on lips like some mac lipstick can be . The lustre finishes also have sheen to them but they are not sticky but still give sheen with out having to worry about applying a gloss over top . Overall this become one of my top mac lipsticks and one I still wear all year round I think if don't have this in your collection you should as it is a good round shade and finish . It is the sort of lipstick that would great if to wanted to try bolder colours as this is so easy to wear .

bye guys 
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment