Blogmas Day 2: Make Up Monday :Top Five Berry Lips

Hi guys now originally this was going to be my  five favourite fall lips but once I picked them all out I realized they all this purple/berry colour .

working in clockwise direction crush,plumful,107,oxford wine ,raspberry pie

So you all know how I love me lippy I must have about hundred of them and it is an ever growing collection because you can never have enough lippies right? However I have to say I have tried both high end and drug store and I have to say the drug store have down for me.


So lets kick off with everyones favourite the revlon balm stain in crush this is what started me on the purple berry tones. The best thing about this is it stay put does smear across your face or get on your teeth. It wears away evenly but have make sure lips are relativity  good condtion because it will stick to dry patches on your lips.


Now moving on to a more high end option now I do love my me a mac lippie every now again and think plumful has to be on of my favourites. Glossy so wearable not drying and goes with most look this tends to be my everyday berry.



Now on to another popular on the Rimmel Kate moss 107 now I have noticed with this one that it look different on everyone . On some skin tones it looks more red like on me and on some more berry. However this is very drying and I don't find it has the best staying power. 

Now the next lip stick is one of the revlon lip butters in raspberry pie I fell in love with this lipstick when I saw on a fellow blogger. However on me it doesn't look the same it looks more pink than berry on her looked so glossy and berrylike and on me no some much but I still use and love it .

Last but by no means least Avon oxford wine this is the deepest of the berries and can get messy if you don't use a lip liner. Overall though it is beautiful deep glossy berry which I have just fallen head over heels with . the only down side is that wear time is not very long and as said before it can smudge and does get on your teeth so not one you can throw on and forget about.

so thats it for today and will see all tomorrow for another day of blogmas.

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment