Morning Skincare

Hey guys so a few weeksI did my night time routine so I decide today I would do my morning routine which is more extensive.  


So the first step for me is to wash my face as I don't do this at night so use the Neutrogena pink grapefruit cream wash as it smells nice and is very refreshing in a morning . I use a flannel to do this with as I find these better than muslin clothes put it person preference I suppose .

Then I apply my body shop vitamin E moisture serum to my face then apply my nivea day cream on top . Then use the gel part of my Avon clinical renew eye guys to de puff my eyes and make me look more awake. so a bit more though than my evening put in a way less steps if you missed that post I will link here and I will see you on Friday for Halloween related fotd.

bye guys
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment