Autumn Make Up Bag Edit

Hey guys here is another make up Monday post sorry I was gone last week will explain on Wednesday but today I thought we dive in to my make up bag  .



ASI don't really have anything  want to review for you guys so I have a autumn make up bag edit all the things I have added to my make up bag for the autumn season. The first I want talk is new discovery and is not particularly for the autumn time that is beauty blender .I got this  in beauty box and just love it the finish is great and I find for it is quicker that a brush it may get a hole post of it own .

My second new discovery is the rimmel match perfection foundation love the finish of it but it just a tad yellow any I probably will review it soon the finish is prefect for this time of year. Then  to keep my oliy forehead at bay I have finialy gave in to the hype and I have used the stay matt powder all I am going to say it that it is worth it . Cream blush has been back on the agenda for me I have been using this brown pinky nude shade by mua in yummy love it it prefect neutral blush for this time of year.

Then black eyeliner as I have been in to tight lining and also think winged liner is so fall so I have my super shock liner and my collection liquid liner . I haven't talked about this on here before but I have been having an obsession with lip liner and I have purple on one in here form Barry M along with my revlon matt balm in sultry love this combo for fall .That is all from me today and will be back on Wednesday with chatty post I think and blogging will resume as normal from now on.

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxo

p.s I love every single one of you that read this blog  








No comments:

Post a Comment