How Much Is My Face Worth Tag


Hey guys so I saw this tag on the you tubes and thought it would make an interesting reading for all plus is kind of like a updated everyday make up routine.


So let start with my primer which is the porefession which as you all know I love this but it is hefty start at £24.50. Then we need some foundation which is my chanel vitalumiere aqua in the shade B10  which is £33. I apply this with the h&m BB and foundation brush which was on £6.99 and is awesome for blending foundation out and making it look really natural.So now concealer I have been using the boujour healthy mix concealer at £7.99 .I have some really bad dark circles at the moment and this is really good at covering them but I keep near the inner corner other wise it tends to crease.
After that I have finished my base for the moment I then curl my eye lashes with my Avon eyelash curlers at £3 then apply my they real mascara mini  by benefit £9.95. Once I have done I powder to set my foundation with the revlon nearly naked powder at £7.99 I use my real technique blush brush to this at £ 9.99.   The finish up with my Avon luminous blush in peach which has a shimmer to it so also gives a nice glow which was £4. To apply this I use the zoeva luxe highlight brush at £10.50 as it gives really even blended blush. that means my face is worth £107.92 ouch !


 I will see all in my next post which who knows could be tomorrow ;)

bye guys
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment