FOTD: new make up glow

Hey guys so this was my make up the other when I brought a few new things and put them on me mush when I got in as you do.


So on my face is the bourjois healthy mix serum which I have been wanting to try for the longest of times and could never find or if I did not in my shade. Then I have my usual concealer the l'oreal lumi magique under my eyes . My favorite mascara the maybelline colossal volume and the collection fast stroke eyeliner which again i have been wanting for a while and couldn't find it . On my cheeks I have my max factor cream blush in soft pink and the revlon highlight palette in rosey glow which is gorgeous. My powder is the revlon nearly naked which fab so finely milled . on my lips is the revlon lip butter in strawberry short cake which i think is a really nice everyday pink.  Hope you enjoyed I will link everything up for you and if you like more of these posts let me know.

bye guys
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment