A week in the world of lips: Revlon colour bust lip gloss in peony

Hey guys so today I decided to switch it up and go for lip gloss not a lipstick I had a job interview today so a for very fresh natural make up . It is the revlon lipgloss in peony .


If you would like and fotd or get ready with me of that let me know and I will do it . Any way back to the product in question I am not normally a lip gloss girl or thought by the amount I have you wouldnt think that . The colour of this one is so pretty and spring summery .


You can see from the swatches above  it is the most beautiful pinky coral colour looks so nice over lots of lipstick but really it when I pair it with elusive matt balm form revlon oh my it is to die for. I love the formula of this products it is not too sticky and doesn't go dry sand bitty on the lips which is worst thing in a lips gloss. when it goes all bitty and dry crusty it not an attractive look on anyone but we have all had glosses do it .



The other thing I love about this product is the wand it is very slim which makes it easy to apply to the lip as it just sit nicely it not too big bulky and your get gloss all over the shop. Revlon lip gloss packaging in my opinion is one of the best from the drugstore it looks so pretty . So this product is available from boots and superdrug and is £7.99 pricy for a gloss but totally worth it. I couldn't find this shade on the superdrug website but it the same formula lipgloss . I will have video up on my youtube channel below and I will see you guys tomorrow with another lip product . 

byeguys
oxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment