FOTD:Pink Pink Pink !

Hey guys yes I  am alive and today I am going to share with you my obsession with pink when it comes to makeup at the moment and it's perfect for spring so lets crack on.


So this is the look I have been wearing lately so I am going to take you through it first I used my mineral touch liquid  foundation by younique as I knew it would stay on in the recent lot of heat we have had. I have you used two concealers my seventeen stay time and then over the top of that my collection illuminating concealer in naked 1 .

On my cheeks I have the beachfront bronzer I use as bronzer to warm up my face then to contour I use my hoola. blush wise i have a blushing hearts makeup revolution blush in candy hearts then on the sext pigment by younique this is the best pigment it does so many things .

For eyes I have winged liner which I have done with collection fast stroke eyeliner love this best liner I have ever tried . I have  used my 3d mascara won't use anything else now this just make my lashes look amazing .  Brows my make up rev brow pencil which is a long standing favourite and then set then with my younique brow gel in medium. On my lips i have please me mac lipstick and loveable lipgloss by younique .

Brushes use to create this look where the zoeva buffing brushing ,beauty blender ,real techniques blush brush ,zoeva face paint brush and zoeva luxe highlight brush .

bye guys
oxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment