Younique

Heys guys so you know I like to be completely honest with you guys when it comes to this blog and the products I have reviewed on it.



Well yesterday I decided to become a younique presenter another blogger told me about it and I  figured why not . With my back still stopping me from being able to work nearly 10 weeks later and I figured this would be ideal . So you will see I have put I link in my navbar to my page it is 100% up to you if you choose to click it or even buy any thing from it . I will be doing some reviews on here about some of the products but as always there will be my own opinions and 100% honest if I dont like one of them I will tell you.

I plan to dream big and eventually make this my full time job so I would have more time to blog I love make up and social media and this sounded prefect. I would love your support but it is up to it wont really change anything on the blog I just wanted to let you guys know because I will be reviewing some of the products . I probably didn't need to write this post but as i said i like be honest with you guys .


If you have any question let me down below or on twitter and will answer them 
bye guys 
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

p.s here the facebook page for younique if you want more info

No comments:

Post a Comment