Guest Post : Plane And Travel Friendly Skincare

Hey guys so today I have a Guest post for all today guest poster is sarah form the blog  things sarah loves . She is new to blogging so make sure to go check her out she already has loads of posts for you guys to read So now on to the post. 

I’ve not long started blogging and I was so thrilled when Emma gave me the chance to guest post on her blog. I spent quite a bit of time deciding what I should write a post about and then I got distracted as my friend and I booked our summer holiday, oops! But that gave me an idea: why not do a guest post on a plane and travel friendly skincare items that I will be packing into my clear polythene liquids bag at the airport this year. 




I always pack hand gel into my carry on and I really like the Cuticura Berry Bliss. Most hand sanitizers smell horrible but this smells of blueberries and raspberries with a hint of vanilla (which is exactly how they describe it). I like this smell, it doesn’t dry out my hands and someone on the flight will want to borrow it! I think this may be limited edition so I’ll definitely be stocking up! (50ml, £1.50, Lloyds Pharmacy)

Dr Paw Paw Original Balm is coming along for the journey. I love this balm so much. First of all, I really like the packaging; it is more hygienic than sticking your finger into a little pot of lip balm. (and it really does have the consistency of a lip balm!). But this balm is so versatile: you can use it on your skin, lips, cuticles, nails and can even use a little to smooth out your brows! Dr Paw Paw also states that it helps with insect bites, minor abrasions and sunburn. suffer from really dry lips and this balm has seriously saved them on many occasions! I wouldn’t travel without it. (25ml, £6.95, Look Fantastic)


Anyone who reads my blog knows that I suffer from dry, dehydrated skin.. When I am on a plane, this only makes it worse! I NEVER wear make up on a flight and instead, I take both the Aloe Soothing Day & Night Creams from The Body Shop. I think these little travel sized pots are so cute! On a short flight, I tend to just apply the day cream but on long haul flights, I reach for the night cream which gives my skin that little bit extra. This cream really keeps my sensitive skin soothed and hydrated. (15ml each, £4.00 each, The Body Shop)

What are your must have beauty products that you need in your carry on luggage? Comment below or tweet me @thingsarahloves.

bye guys 
 oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment